- 6-8 tomatoes of different varieties – heirloom, Hanover etc – cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large English cucumber – slices cut into quarters
- vidalia or sweet onion cut into half rings
- crumbled feta
- jar of kalamata olives, drained
- Balsamic vinegar
- good extra virgin olive oil
- Thyme or other herb
- Salt & pepper to taste
Eyeball the proportion of salad ingredients based on number of people serving.
Drizzle vinegar and oil over combined salad ingredients. Sprinkle herb and salt & pepper to taste. Blend well and allow to marinate for a few hours before serving.