1 small head cauliflower
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/4 teaspoon salt
Red pepper flakes
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup red sauce
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
2/3 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
2 Tablespoons sliced fresh basil
1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove stem and leaves from cauliflower and cut into florets, removing additional stems. Add cut florets to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbles form.
- Transfer cauliflower to a microwave-safe dish and cook in microwave on high for 4–5 minutes. Transfer to a dish towel and allow to cool. Once cooled, ring out as much liquid as possible.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower with egg, spices and Parmesan cheese, mixing until well combined and a dough-like consistency. Spray a piece of parchment paper with cooking spray and press out cauliflower dough to form an 8-inch crust.
- Transfer parchment paper and crust to a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven, top with sauce, and other toppings of choice. Return to oven and allow to cook 5 additional minutes or until cheese has melted and other toppings have softened.