- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, picked
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. jar Marie’s Blue Cheese Dressing
- 5 oz. Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, separated
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except 1 cup cheddar cheese into a bowl and mix well. Pour mixture into an oven-safe dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with corn chips.
Find Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce near Tabasco and other hot pepper sauces.
featured in Tailgate Tuesday ~ Hearty Fare