- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup Frank’s Hot Wings sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1½ cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 24 wonton wrappers, cut into 4 equal size squares
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray muffin tin very lightly with cooking spray. (note: use very little spray. Don’t worry about the cheese sticking.)
In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing and wing sauce. Then fold in ¾ cup cheddar cheese. Stir in shredded chicken.
Start layering your bites. Begin by pressing 1 wonton square into the bottom of each mini-muffin cup. Then add about 1 teaspoon of filling to each, top that with another wonton square, then add another teaspoon of filling. Top each with a bit of the remaining ¼ cup shredded cheese and a bit of blue cheese. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges, then use a spoon to pop each bit out from under the bottom wonton.